Macroeconomics course materials have been updated. You can consult the different course chapters as well as the tutorial sheets and their corrected ones.
The objective of this course is to make students aware of the particular mode of reasoning in macroeconomics and develop a simple analysis of the main behavioral functions usable in macroeconomics.
This content can be viewed from the macroeconomics 1 section.
The following chapters will be covered in this course:
- Chapter 1 - Macroeconomic analysis
- Chapter 2 - Consumption
- Chapter 3 - Investment
- Chapter 4 - The goods and services market
- Chapter 5 - The money market
- Chapter 6 - The IS-LM model at fixed prices
- Chapter 7 - The labor market
- Chapter 8 - Summary of all markets: the AD-AS model
- Chapter 9 - The Phillips curve
- Chapter 10 - Inflation, activity and monetary growth
- Chapter 11 - The facts of economic growth
- Chapter 12 - Savings, Capital accumulation and Production